PARKING FEES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDING IN THE VILLAGE OF NYACK SINCE THE COVID LOCK-DOWN BEGAN IN MARCH 2020.
AS OF JUNE 1, 2020 PERMITS WERE REQUIRED TO BE RENEWED FOR THE CATHERINE STREET LOT AND THE SPEAR STREET LOT.
PAID PARKING RETURNS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
- New hours of parking meter enforcement 10am - 7pm starting September 1, 2020 when paid parking returns.
- On-Street parking will be limited to a 3 hour maximum for the metered areas of Main Street, Broadway, Franklin Street and Midland Avenue.
- Municipal parking lots on Artopee Way and metered side streets will offer long term metered parking from 10am to 7pm.
- No parking between 3am - 6am in the metered areas of Main Street, Broadway and Franklin Street.
- Alternate side parking will be reinstated village-wide on August 1, 2020.
-The parking app will change to ParkMobile, replacing the Flowbird app.
Pay a Parking Ticket Online
Pay a parking ticket online here.
Review parking violation photos online here.